Sunday, July 4, 2010

Salubrious to say the least

It was a delightful day in the neighbourhood, a beautiful day to sit by the pool. It was an amazing 30 degrees and I love it! There is something about heat and the sun which makes me, er, rather, dare I say it... salacious. Sun... sultry... sensual and salubrious these are all words that would describe the feelings that sun and heat instill in me. I don't think that I am alone in this revelation, in fact just look at the hot places on the planet. There are twice no, three, maybe four times as many inhabitants in the hot climates than there are in the cold. I mean, heat just goes with being happy and playful and instilling the lust in our bodies and for that matter our souls. To prove this bit of information I will use Malta as an example. There are more people per square inch on Malta than there is in the Antarctic. Recently I was surfing the web looking at housing prices in Malta, there are very few houses with acreage for sale, but loads of apartments. Why there are so many people living on the small island of Malta they are practically hanging on to the rocky shoreline just to stay on dry land. So as I was basking in the delicious sun today I thought of all those Maltese hanging onto the hot black rocks feeling the same sensations of sensual sultriness that I was enjoying. These feelings that are brought on by the heat and sun have resulted in high populations in all the hot places, yes, you could say that the heat and sun are a form of aphrodisiac given to us by mother nature. Some might argue that the colder climates are more conducive to the act of procreation as being cold will make a couple huddle for warmth. I think not. When you are cold and you huddle then sure something might happen, but when you are hot and lurid with the effects of the sun and for that matter usually scantily clad then you are more likely to you know... do the vertical limbo. Those flannelet pyjamas are really more of a turn off than a turn on. There is also the added bonus of what you look like in the hot places. As I once read somewhere, "chicken looks better barbecued than poached". Just think of the white bodies next to the tanned one and you will see what I mean.
Till next time stocking up on Hawaiian Tropic...
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home