Monday, June 14, 2010

Hate Baseball

Did I tell you how much I hate baseball. Oh, it's not the game itself or the fact that I haven't really hit any "great" balls, it is the fact that some women will turn into total bitches when it comes to getting the ball. Here I was all ready to grab the grounder that was coming right at me and the girl beside me swooped in and grabbed right out of my glove like a seagull on a castoff french fry. I was shocked that she would have done that, I had the fucking ball, it's not like I was going to miss it, it was coming straight at me, to my position. Jeepers, I hate baseball. Just when I got my own shirt with my own number and name on it, hmph, don't know if I will ever go out again. Shut down my career after 3 games.
Till next time, pissed off at the center fielder,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home