Sunday, April 25, 2010

I was good today

There are some places that I go that I have no will power. One of those places is Shoppers Drug Mart. There are so many cool things under one roof. There are lotions, potions, creams, and scents. Makeup, hair color,chocolate and the latest gossip. I can spend a couple of hours easily in the lipstick and perfume section alone. When I leave I have tried several shades of lipstick, on the back of my hand, sprayed several little cards with many different perfumes and tucked them into my pockets and stuffed them into my purse. I am a walking scent bomb. But today I was good. I went with my friend C to the Shoppers in Barrie (a new one, oh so big) and all I came out with was a loaf of bread. Ruffel asked me to get one as I was leaving the house. Oh yes you can get all sorts of groceries at the drug store now too. I still came out of there smelling of Euphoria, Paloma Picasso, and some form of Chanel... I just can't help myself. I love perfume, I would rather walk out of the house with no makeup on that not have perfume on... sorry to all the people who are scent sensitive. My friend C she bought all kinds of stuff, she spent so much I think she got a free Tim Horton's card... next time I might get one too!
Scentifically yours,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home