Friday, April 23, 2010

Can't tell you

I said that I would put any info on my blog about the woman who was found dead up the road from me. However, I have decided that I would not put anything up as I have only found minimal information about the lady in question. There is a saying in this small town that I live in "What we don't know... we make up" I am sorry but I will not subscribe to that way of thinking. Out of respect for the family of the dearly departed I will not say anything or make any suppositions about the situation. This is the second tragic death of a young person in the last 5 weeks. I cannot imagine the frame of mind that one would have to be in come to such a tragic end. I had an uncle who came to the end of his days in a self imposed death. I remember the shock and pain that the family felt then and even now. All I can say is I hope that in the end these troubled souls find peace in the afterlife.
Respectfully,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home