Monday, April 12, 2010

Taboo for you

Do you ever notice that when you are not supposed to have something it is all you can think about? Like for me if there is chocolate in the house I have to look at it, smell it, have a little taste until it is gone. Lately I have succumbed to tasting it and then spitting it out (it just makes me feel so ill if I actually eat it), just to get over the brain thinking that it is in charge of the situation. I have a friend who cannot leave chips alone, especially the dill pickle flavor of Lay's. They need to eat the whole bag... he was probably the idea behind their slogan "bet you can't eat just one". So why is it that the brain has so much control over our bodies when our bodies just want to scream "STOP" when we eat something that we shouldn't (or drink). If scientists could just figure out that wiring system then we would really be on to something. I think that day is in the future, but, all those diet centers probably have a conspiracy theory going to make sure that it never happens. Hmmm, now where is that Easter bunny from 8 years ago... and the spittoon.
Crazy cravings and Pepto Bismally yours,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home