Monday, March 29, 2010

Bert.... He's amazing


As I said yesterday I will post a pic and tell you a little story about the person in the picture. Today I am going to tell you about Bert, 'cause he is amazing. I have nothing but respect for this guy and I will tell you why. He quit drinking beer. Woopee you might think. But this is a guy who really drank beer, drank beer like it was water. Poor Bert was having terrible back problems, aggravated by the fact that he sits in a bull dozer all day and carried (key word) a tank on the front of him. Some would call this tank a beer belly. Bert was determined to lose the tank and aleve his back pain. He went to Dr. B and started what many thought was the impossible... a diet. Bert was the kind of guy who loved chicken wings and beer, cheese and beer, steak, fried potatoes with onions and beer... did I mention beer? You might think that with all the beer Bert drank he would be inebriated all the time, but, really it was quite the opposite. He never seemed to suffer the ill effects of drinking beer other than the tank and the back ache from carrying his tank around. Well, I wish I had a before and after picture so you could see the difference. Bert has lost over 60 pounds, he still hangs out with his beer drinking buddies and drinks only water while they guzzle away. I commend you Bert on your will power, it is second to none! Here's looking at you handsome!


Yours in admiration,


Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home