Monday, March 15, 2010

What does that really mean?

I just love a day full of laughs... but not followed by a headache ( my own fault, not enough sleep). Sunday found Ruffel, the kid and I out scallywagging looking for some excitement. We found it at the Tim Horton's on Highway 24, also know as the Metheral residence. What was to be a short visit turned into a marathon of chatter, food, good company and wine... enough said. I read one of my horoscope things today (this is actually a tarot) and I have no idea what it means. Here is what it said, verbatim:

The Wheel card affirms that my alter ego is an Observer Participant, whose superpower, uncertain opportunity, acts as huckster in a carnival ride of free will, motive and time by assuming roles of game host and player linked by chains of events, or to hedge bets against a Greater Fool. Anything goes. Everything counts. Fate, Luck or a ""Cosmic Santa"" of Fortune assigned by relative to preordained or random turns are subject to short-sighted cheats or social brands of justice. But it's my entitlement, input, fear, or anticipation along the chain that ""spins"" labels into gold or coal! Today is a chance to fix, stir or dip into the Quantum Soup, boiling six degrees of separation from connecting to enough, waiting for the Karmic bill or dessert to close the meal in hindsight. But to self-correct by priority I put it on my list, pay my dues by choice and can see it coming to pass full circle."
So, am I supposed to be lucky or a loser... happy or sad... going to the carnival but have no money to buy tickets for the rides? If anyone understands what any of that revile means, by all means e-mail me and let me know. I don't know maybe it is the lack of sleep or the lingering effects of the wine but I have no idea what any of it means, wait, hmmmm, maybe that IS what it means, that today will be a total day of confusion due to the absence of control over my previous days activities? Yeah, I think I will go with that ideology. See, sometimes just saying things out loud makes it all clear.
Profusely yours,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home