Saturday, February 27, 2010

Medium

Today I had my medium Alan come to my house to do readings for some people. I was a little apprehensive as I have never really dealt with a medium before. I thought that I would surely have a message or two from my dearly departed parents, quell surprise when I heard nothing from them. I did however have a message from my mother's mother (my grandmother) and my father's father (my grandfather). Alan (the medium) said what letters their names began with and even went so far as to say what the name sounded like. For my grandmother he said the name started with an "E" and sounded like Elspeth or Elsie, definitely an "ES" sound, her name was Elsa, not a common name. He spoke of things about her that even though there is no possible way he could have known any of this information. My grandfather gave clues to his appearance and habits of his. I knew it had to be him because of the description that he gave and some of his mannerisms. There was also another man that he described in rather full detail, right down to a photo that I would see of him, that was out, and that had a crack running down the right hand corner of the photo. He said that this picture was out, not in a book or a box and in a place that I would quite often see it. I was quite amazed at the details that Alan was able to give about the people who were coming forward. All the other people who had readings with Alan said the same thing, they were shocked by the details that he could give about the people that were sending messages through him for us. Was it earth shaking news.... no... what it was though was closure and comfort. Closure in knowing that my parents have moved on or have come back to this earth plane in a new life form or maybe they just don't have anything to say to me ( a first!). Comfort comes from the fact that my ancestors must have learned their life lessons that they are free to stay in the ever after, but still remember me and in fact still watch out for me. An interesting day, a fulfilling day. A medium Saturday that I hope to repeat in the future.
Cosmically yours,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home