Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Green feet

The official start to grass cutting season has begun. I now have green feet for the rest of the summer. Does not matter how much bleach I soak my feet in the green just does not want to come off. I have even thought of using my Black and Decker mouse sander to get the green stains off. It just doesn't look right having green feet in my pink sandals. I mean people think that I weird enough as it is... I don't need the green feet to prove it! It is an even payoff though, I would rather have the green feet than the iridescent white feet the long winter has given me. The only consolation is that against the black satin sheets you don't notice the green so much. Feeling lucky... with all the green,
till next time,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home