Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why now?

Do you ever notice that when you are right in the middle of something, someone comes to your front door? Honest to god, I am sure that there are people out there just watching and waiting to catch you with either your pants down or right in the middle of colouring your hair. I have taken to locking the front door when I am about to embark on a personal grooming mission. Like colouring my hair or doing some personal waxing. I mean, I don't want the turkey hunter knowing that I colour my hair or wax between my toe(s). Really... none of their business. So if you come by and see that my car is in the drive, TV is on, dogs are inside but the front door is locked then I am probably doing something that you don't want to know anything about... but would rather just imagine... or maybe not.
Shadily (Miss Clairol #5A) yours,
Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home