Thursday, February 4, 2010

Send some good luck


I am asking everyone who reads this blog to send some good luck to my sister, Samantha. This Saturday she is writing her LSAT. She is trying to get into the Law Program at UBC, as a mature student (sorry Sam, don't mean that as it sounds!) The test that she is doing on Sat is one of those really complicated ones where they give you all sorts of information and then ask you how many were on the bus, or how many were wearing red shoes, you know, those really hard questions that we used to call riddles when we were in grade school. I'll give you an example. At the bus stop there are 14 people waiting to board the 7:15. Less than half of them are men, the rest are women. 6 of them are wearing boots, 3 are wearing sandals, 1 of them is wearing one of each. When the bus arrives all the women get on the bus first, then the men, the dog is not allowed to get on as he does not have correct change. The first 3 women on are wearing red shoes but not matching bags, one has a rip in her pantyhose that she has not yet noticed. 3 of the men forgot to shave and one forgot that he cut himself shaving and still has a piece of toilet paper stuck to his face. 1/4 of the passengers on the bus have had breakfast, 1/3 are going to MacDonald's and 1/8 are on a diet. (Got all the info so far?) here is the final question after logging all the info... what is the name of the bus driver and is it a man or a woman? Yeah, I know, and she has to answer a few hundred of these sorts of questions. Like I said we all need to send her GOOD LUCK!!! I know that if it was me having to write this test, I would just call in sick or even better... miss the bus.

So here is to Samantha, hope she does well ( I know she will, she is brilliant!) and I can hardly wait to go to her graduation, I will be the one dabbing my eyes with a hanky, so proud of my sister am I.

Lawfully yours till next time,

Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home