Monday, January 18, 2010

An Accusation

Monday is always a surprise day. You wake up (hopefully) refreshed from a day or two of rest and relaxation,ready to face another week of whatever. My days always start the same, honestly, I feel like the first half of my day is the movie "Groundhog Day". I am sure that I am not the only one who feels like this, such is the dictation of life. Today however I had a little surprise. Seems that the man I sleep with (Ruffel) feels that I am using him as a tool of comedic/slanderous instigation. Pooie! say I. Why the greatest compliment one can give is to use your name as much as possible... so long as you get it right, so here I need to make a correction, Ruffel, is really Russel. He is my Dan Connor to my Roseanne, my Jack Benny to my Gracie Allen, my Abbott to my Costello, my Ralph Kramden to my Alice, even so far as to say he is my Ricky to my Lucy, minus the chachas. In other words I would not find as much fun and laughter in my day if it were not for Ruffel,er, Russel. So here's to you dude, may you see the humor in some of your actions and ideas as I am sure you find the lunacy in many of mine.
Cheers, Cat x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home